2011년 10월 25일 화요일

Film - Spring. 易地思之

Watching the film, I realized that things elementary school kids usually do to small weak animals are very atrocious. Even I did some of those things when I was very young. Once, there were a lot of wood louses in our playground in school. Often my friend and I used to play with those, because it rolls itself up when touched. We found it funny to play and did many cruel things, when I retrospect now. We often bisected it with knife, chopped its legs and heads for fun. As I grow older, when I came to know that all life on earth is precious, I stopped those things. I even sometimes try not to step on small plants that grow between bricks on a road. However, watching this film made me remind the importance of 易地思之. This is read ‘Yeok Ji Sa ji’, meaning think in other’s point of view. Even for me, if a big boulder is hanging on me, it would be a real pain. Most of the people know that every life is unique, but we should realize that human is killing many small lives not on purpose and those lives are equally unique and precious as ours. Not only killing is the point, but also other things could be included in this. For example, bullying or distressing others. The important thing is, we need to think in other’s view.

댓글 1개: