2011년 11월 13일 일요일

Metafiction

Sorry, I realized that my post wasn't uploaded due to technical problem, I reposted it :-(

At least once, I wanted to be a hero of her.

I could not remember what I was doing. I was standing in front of the crosswalk. I looked around as if I have never seen this place before. Everything, every single thing in this world was new to me. Actually, they’re quite familiar, but still seems new to me. However, I found out only one thing that is not new. It’s from my world and my heart. Though it was only the appearance of the behind, I instinctually realized something.

-It’s her.-

I didn’t know why, but for a second I felt like time was running slowly. Everything was moving as if they were in the scene of a slow video. I could see every single thing, such as a dump truck heading toward her and traffic light has changed into red. I heard her screaming. Not even thinking, my body moved itself, unconsciously.

“No!”

I leaped towards the air and hugged her as hard as I can. I fall back where the end of the crosswalk was. I rolled with her, covering her face with my bear arms.
“Arrgggh!”

My skins were torn and it was bleeding harshly. However, I grabbed her hands and let her stand. She was alive, in front of me. But my condition is awfully bad, in a second; I fell unconscious because I bleed too much.

“W…what..?”

I was in a funeral, wearing a dark shirt. Now I was feeling somewhat real. Not my dream.

-She’s dead-

I cried. I cried until I could imagine her through my drop of tears.

Not finished

댓글 1개:

  1. I'd need to be able to see the original chainwriting to know what you'd done to it to make the assignment metaficiton. But, at this point, this is not metafiction, as there is only one narrative layer to the story.

    There are good things going on in this story, however. Some poetics and I like the enigmatic style. But, you say yourself - not finished.

    You've got a lot of writing to get done - so get to it my friend!

    답글삭제